Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You know your butt is getting big when...

Pardon me upfront for my candor, potty humor, etc...

So I was sitting on the toilet this morning. As usual, Boogie was right there beside me offering a commentary on the morning business. In all her sweet cuteness she says to me: "Mom, that toilet is too small for you."
ME: "Excuse Me? What do you mean by that?"
BOOGIE: "You know, the hole...it's too small for you."
ME: (thinks to herself, thanks a lot, who invited you in here anyway, just wait...someday you'll have children of your own...I brought you into this world...) Lets just say lots of thoughts went through my mind. Eventually all I could do was laugh. After I finish this box of donuts and 1/2 gallon of icecream I'm so going to get on the treadmill for an hour...

2 comments:

12-arrows said...

lol.....don't you just love the humor of kids? and you know they don't mean it in a mean-spirited way either. They are just stating fact. You gave me a great smile tonight, and trust me I needed to smile. . . . .

Julie said...

That's hilarious!