- I most certainly did not eat a bite of cheesecake of our visiting pastor's plate after lunch one day. After he ranted and raved about how good his wife's cheesecake was and how I should try it (meaning get a piece of my own), I most certainly did not reach over with my fork and try his piece of cheesecake. That would be rude and very uncharacteristic of me.
- In the days BC (before Christ and Children), I most certainly Did Not get intoxicated and try to pee in a refrigerator thinking it was the bathroom...absolutely NOT!
- I, in no way, shape, or form was responsible for my husband getting a speeding ticket. 'Nuf said...it was NOT my fault.
- This is a doozie, I still feel bad about not doing this one when I was playing at a neighbor's house...I did not put Compound W on a night crawler...It did not blow up like a balloon. I certainly did not cry about that one.
- I did Not wet the bed when I was in high school after having a dream about going to the bathroom...that's just gross.
- After listening to my two oldest children fighting All DAY, I most certainly did not tie them together with a hankerchief and make them clean each other's bedrooms. They did not have to put an arm around each other and coordinate walking with 3 legs. They certainly did not have to learn anything about working together. I would have never done anything like that. They didn't end up with bouts of giggles all afternoon either.
I'm just saying...that would all be pretty bad.