Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tag...

So I dutifully listed the 7 interesting facts about myself, but am afraid I faltered at the tagging 7 people thing. I did pick one person, who is a complete stranger, I might add, and it felt so incredibly weird to comment her and ask her 7 things about herself. I guess that adds another interesting fact about me...I am very shy until you get to know me. I have a really hard time just walking upto, or logging on to sites of people I don't know and asking them about themselves. I guess that is why I never really got into the whole bar scene! So, anyway, I have tagged www.misswisabus.com. She is a follower of The Pioneerwoman and had a really cool blog. Whether she will participate or not, I don't know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I will be posting my 7 things sometime today when I get a chance to sit down (V-Day preparations in full swing)!