Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gone Fishin'

It seems that I am not the only one hit by the Spring Fever Bug. Last night Steven decided to go fishin'. The only problem was there was no water...no lake, no river, no stream, creek or pond. He was in the kitchen. Funny thing was, he latched on to something pretty big. I'm tellin' ya, it had his pole bent right over. He struggled to keep the thing on the line. He fought for what seemed like hours...
You ask, what could one possibly expect to catch when fishin' in the kitchen?
Why a Catfish of Course!
Yeah, the little thing put up quite a fight.

P.S. No small animals were harmed in this fishing event...

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Hey does your husband know my husband? He often fishes in the house with the cat also.

12-arrows said...

LOL LOL. I thought for sure it would be Dakota that was on the other end of the line! Cute too, CATFISH! Loved it!

amanda said...

funny...funny! Wil & Brad just went fishin' too...they caught leaves, even less exciting than a 'catfish!"

sara said...

adorable fishing trip sis. My husband is bugging me to fish in my little decorative pond. Love the pictures

Beth said...

That is too cute! I was more expecting there to be a child on the other end of the line!!!!

Tracy P. said...

This is so funny--at our house it takes on a surfing theme, and I just posted it on the scrapbook blog. Crazy northerners!!! Myself, I go to the pictures of my garden and daydream about what to plant...

I loved your comment about using words to bless. May your tribe increase!