Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday...Again

Since my first Not Me Monday post was so liberating, I thought I would confess again and further liberate my twisted soul...

  • I did not leave the house on several occasions to take the kids to school in my pajamas.


  • To further back up point number one, I have never had to stop at the supply house and pick up material to deliver to my husband's job while not wearing my pajamas.


  • I have never had to call him and tell him to have the guys at the counter to deliver the material to my car because I didn't have on the proper restraining garments under those jammies and was too embarrassed to walk inside.


  • I most certainly did not forget to put on my shoes when leaving the house the other day and did not drop off the kids wearing my slippers.

  • Last, but certainly not least, I do not have my cordless house phone out in the van. I was not talking on the phone as I was leaving the house. I most certainly was not thinking I was on my cell phone.

If you were even remotely amused by this freeing of my soul, visit McMama, the organizer of this little confessional and read some of her "not me" moments.

3 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

I love wearing pjs so much. We have pajama day more than once a year..lol.

Jennifer said...

PJ's are the best...I did not wear them this morning while dropping my kids off either!!

Tracy P. said...

You are SO cracking me up! Yea jammies!