Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not Me!

So after such a rambling heavy-hearted post Thursday, I thought I'd play along with McMama and create a Not Me Monday post. I am digging way back and not confessing some of my innermost not-me moments.

  • I most certainly did not eat a bite of cheesecake of our visiting pastor's plate after lunch one day. After he ranted and raved about how good his wife's cheesecake was and how I should try it (meaning get a piece of my own), I most certainly did not reach over with my fork and try his piece of cheesecake. That would be rude and very uncharacteristic of me.

  • In the days BC (before Christ and Children), I most certainly Did Not get intoxicated and try to pee in a refrigerator thinking it was the bathroom...absolutely NOT!

  • I, in no way, shape, or form was responsible for my husband getting a speeding ticket. 'Nuf said...it was NOT my fault.

  • This is a doozie, I still feel bad about not doing this one when I was playing at a neighbor's house...I did not put Compound W on a night crawler...It did not blow up like a balloon. I certainly did not cry about that one.

  • I did Not wet the bed when I was in high school after having a dream about going to the bathroom...that's just gross.

  • After listening to my two oldest children fighting All DAY, I most certainly did not tie them together with a hankerchief and make them clean each other's bedrooms. They did not have to put an arm around each other and coordinate walking with 3 legs. They certainly did not have to learn anything about working together. I would have never done anything like that. They didn't end up with bouts of giggles all afternoon either.

I'm just saying...that would all be pretty bad.

4 comments:

12-arrows said...

How cute! you are so funny! I love reading your blog! Thanks for the smiles this morning.

Jennifer said...

Too funny! I love the one about the kids!

Tracy P. said...

How did I miss this one??!! That is a riot. Trust me, I will remember what not to do next time my kids are fighting.

Julie said...

I don't know how I didn't see this post until today. Weird.

That last one was great! I may have to threaten my kids with that one!! LOL