Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Boogieisms

For those who might remember, Boogie attends Princess school. For a while, she had quit going to Princess School because the kids there used such bad language. They actually said Pee and poop quite a bit, which offended Boogie. She left the school and started Fairy School. After going for about 2 weeks, she decided that the kids had cleaned up their language enough to start back at Princess School.

Yesterday Boogie and I took a little road trip. I asked her how her Princess School was going. Her response:

"Mom, remember my friend Hannah?"

Me: "Hannah who?"

Boogs: "You know, Hannah Poblis from Princess School?"

Me: "I don't remember meeting her...but any way, tell me about
Hanna Poblis"
Boogs: "She picks her nose with her tongue."

How do you respond to that? This girl slays me with her imagination. She gives her imaginary classmates first and last names and super power abilities! A beautiful princess in training who picks her nose with her tongue.

3 comments:

12-arrows said...

I so want to read your blog, and I know that I am getting old. . .but I can't see the black print. Sorry. the orange is great though!

Tracy P. said...

Boogie is a smart little whippersnapper! TOO funny!

amanda said...

don't those kiddos just bring the joy?

thanks for sharing!