Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Latest Boogie-ism

I was in the bathroom this morning just getting out of the shower when Boogie stumbled in half-asleep...

Me: "Goodmorning baby...did you sleep good?"

Boogie: "I don't feel so good today. I don't think I'll be goin to princess school. I have Croak-its in my froat."

Me: "You have what in your throat?"

Boogie: "Croak-its...they're in my froat."

Me: ***smile***

For those of you who don't know my little Boogie well, she is a princess in training and goes to princess school everyday in a land far away named Monia. She drives a little convertible and picks up her friends every day. They all wear back packs and go barefooting because there are no rocks in Monia. While she is in Monia, she is cared for by her black mom named Agey (pronounced age*e). Agey lets her eat chocolate and teaches her how to be a good princess.
Next time you see her, let her know you've prayed for Agey...she has had the flu.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, what a great imagination!!!

Destini said...

I'm tellin' ya...

12-arrows said...

that was hilarious! how adorable!

Tracy P. said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is that! I love that she picks up her friends in her pink convertible. :-)