Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Faith of a Child...

...Is priceless. This morning while sitting at my desk Boogie was watching her toonies on tv.
"Mommy, can you pray for me?"
Me: "Sure, what can I pray for?"
Boogie: "My tummy hurts."

I love the faith of children. It is a faith that is not tainted or tarnished by cynicism or skepticism. They believe God's word and trust in it completely. What an awesome example for me to follow.

Thank you Lord for the gift of children. Lord please help me to have a child-like faith that prompts me to seek you first for all things...and please help Boogie's tummy to feel better...amen.

3 comments:

Julie said...

She's so precious.

And what a little lesson - we should go to God for ALL of our needs, not just the "big" ones!

amanda said...

thanks for sharing that little story. so true, we learn so much from them =)

Holly said...

Cute story! :)