Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Mixed Bag...


Sorry things here have been a little dry...It is not normal for me to have absolutely nothing to say! Ever have those times where there is so much swirling around in your mind, but as hard as you try, you can't get the swirling to stop long enough to make something sensible? That is pretty much how I am feeling.

I am overwhelmed by God's mercy and compassion. He shows himself in so many ways and is so mindful of the little things...

I am thankful for my salvation, my husband, my children, my family which includes the body of believers I worship with...

I am saddened by the true sin nature of people who are lost.

I am broken by those who themselves are broken under the heavy weights life has placed on them, but overjoyed when I see them cling to the Lord and see the way the Lord blesses themand holds them up.

I am in awe of God's creation.

I need a vacation.

1 comment:

Tracy P. said...

That's September for you! This never occurred to me when I had a baby in September, but if the back to school, get all the routines and details ironed out wasn't enough, adding the birthday party, invitations and thank yous, well...I'll go with you on that vacation!

It's all good, it's just that there's so much of it all at once!