Friday, July 11, 2008

Husbands, pictures and tongues...Oh My!

I don't know what it is about my husband and cameras. Last night we went to a friends house to ride for a little bit. Try as I might, I could not get a nice picture of him. I love taking his picture, he is such a handsome guy...you'd never know it from the following pictures.

They say that women often choose mates who are like dad...I guess you got me there. When we were dating, we were on our way to see my dad. When we pulled in the drive way, he was jogging behind his pushmower wearing silky running shorts (in style in the 80's), mix-matched knee high tube socks and cowboy boots...no shirt. All I have to say is...at least the socks match...
I have no explanation for this one.
This one neither.

Even with a telephoto lens he STILL manages to sense the camera...

Maybe he was just hot here?
I give up.





3 comments:

sara said...

Silly silly men. Love the socks!

12-arrows said...

How hilarious! silky running shorts! that had to be something too.

amanda said...

too too funny...