Thursday, May 1, 2008

The World According to Boogie

"Boogie, will you please throw this stuff in the garbage for me?"
Boogie: "Sure"
Mom: "Thanks"
Boogie: "Why are you torturing me?"
Mom: "That's just what us moms do, torture our children by making them throw things in the garbage."

As I was getting dressed today, Boogie came running into my room in her brand new Cinderella underwear...
Boogie: "Don't look at me I'm naked"
Me: "You're not naked, you have your beautiful Cinderella undies on. I love those, I wish I had a pair."
Boogie: "You could buy some..."
Me: "I don't think they make them in my size."
Boogie: "I'll make you some...everyone should have Cinderella undawares."

3 comments:

Julie said...

You're such a meanie - torturing poor little Boogie like that! LOL

Every girl SHOULD have Cinderella undies. Of course, our husbands might disagree...but I bet our daughters (at least the little ones) would think we were the coolest moms EVER.

sara said...

I better not find out that you are torturing boogie......Geez no wonder she wants to live with her Aunt Sara.
Defininately get yourself some cinderella undies!!! That would make you so COOL!

amanda said...

I love the choice of words! So dramatic and powerful...

The other night in the car (with the windows down and the radio on) we heard a rumble off in the distance, Wilson says, "mom, was that thunder or did you toot?" Honestly, where do they get this stuff???

Love the cinderella undies story!