Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5 Favorite Things Meme

So it seems that my sister has tagged me again. I guess it is time to disclose more of my nasty habits...
5 things...


5 Things found in my purse/bag:

1. Checkbook/wallet

2. Gum wrappers

3. Old receipts

4. Chapstick

5. Ink Pen


5 Things found in my bedroom:

1. My pillowtop bed

2. My sewing machine

3. 2 deer skulls (mounted on a nice plaque)

4. Box of clothes the kids have outgrown

5. A big box of Stampin' up stamps

5 Things I am currently into

1. Sewing

2. Helping my children learn to play soccer

3. Encouraging my husband

4. Saving money

5. Growing in the Lord

5 Things I've wanted to do:

1. See a glacier

2. Visit Alaska

3. Go on a missions trip

4. Live near my sister

5. Run a family friendly resort somewhere

The part I always struggle with in this whole tag thing is who to tag next. I know we played a round or 2 of tag a few months back, so I'm not going to re-tag those who comment here often. I am, however, tagging those who read but never comment. I know you are there somewhere, I see your dots on my map and your marks on my counter! Please play along and leave me a link! Oh, and if you don't have a blog, just list your favorite things in the comments! Now you have no exuse.

2 comments:

sara said...

Okay first of all sister, I have not tagged you before!!! I forgive you and your senior moments!! Have a great day today!!
sara

Destini said...

Okay, so it was Julie. The wording just was a little off. Okay, a lot off! I meant for it to say that I had been tagged again, this time by my sister. Oh well.