Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Mighty Zeus

I apologize up front for the images you are about to see....

We went Up North last weekend to stay at the huntin' shack on my in-laws property. Mighty Zeus spent the weekend running through the woods, up and down the river banks collecting sticks, grass, leaves and what ever else his velcro fur would pick up. His poor fur was matted beyond belief.
He went from this...

To this...

What you can't see in this picture is him shivering from being so cold!
The poor dog has been hiding out in his little den for the past few days. I know he is feeling a little...naked after his haircut. I know I'm not helping matters much, I pretty much giggle every time I look at him. Thankfully his hair will grow back. Hopefully he won't be emotionally scarred for life. You should have seen all the fun he had running around in the woods!






3 comments:

sara said...

Please don't do that anymore to poor mighty zeus. People will not want anymore of my puppies!!! Don't worry sister, his hair will grow back and hopefully bring him some much needed self esteem
Sara

amanda said...

so much like our big fluffy after her haircut! She wasn't herself for a few days, but I think she's over it now

Julie said...

I think he looks sorta cute!!