Saturday, March 1, 2008

Attack of the Rogue Sharpie

To look at Boogie, she appears to be so sweet, so innocent. Her eyes sparkle and drink you right in. Her long eyelashes and her beautiful smile pretty much render a person useless. It is hard to say no to her. It is also hard not to believe every word she says...she just looks that sweet. Even with an orange juice mustache. So, when I saw the sharpie and ink on her shirt, I naturally had to ask if she was writing on her shirt. She just gave me the smile you see in the first picture.


She figured that since I liked that so much, she would show me the rest of her artwork.
She slowly unveils her canvas....
Only to reveal that she didn't do it! She tried to tell me that sissy held her down and drew all over her belly.
I asked if she was telling stories, she sweetly said yes.
She really didn't know how that got there. Evidently I have a rogue Sharpie and an ink pen on the loose...a regular modern day Bonnie and Clyde...marking up bellies everywhere with color...They must have held her down and drawn all over her. See picture number one...look at those eyes. Would they lie?

7 comments:

12-arrows said...

Oh how cute! She is absolutely adorable! I know what you mean about eyes and how they mezmerize you! With a smile like that how can you be mad? But I would watch out for those bandits they may appear again!

sara said...

Wow sis, I would have to say that she would NEVER tell you a story that was not true, Just look at her. You had better start locking the place up better at night and protect her from those sharpies. They have infact broke in here a time or two.Cute!

amanda said...

I began to wonder a few weeks back why I even keep sharpies in the house!!!

What a doll, even if she is a liar... Seriously, its the easiest way to convince someone that we are NOT inherently "good."

amanda said...

oh, and I meant to say...

I love how you tell your stories...they are easy to read!

One of these days when I update my links, I'll probably add you since I check your blog from Julie's list all the time =)

Theresa said...

I often wonder why I have sharpies. I have a perfect 'D' on my couch cushion...yes, Daniel. I also have lovely artwork on the kitchen counter that will someday fade (right?)! Cute, God makes them cute...and it's a bonus when they look like us. Theresa

Destini said...

Oh, let's not even bring up the couch. I have beautiful swirls of inky circles all over my leather couch...she is quite the budding artist.

Julie said...

Puckey is a little more sneaky than Boogie - she writes only UNDER her clothes, so I don't see it until it's time for a new diaper, a bath, or bed.
Puckey DOES 'fess up' though, and admit she did it...LOL