Monday, March 23, 2009

Pray for Baby Stellan

I was just reading through my list of blogs when I came across McMama's blog. Her sweet baby Stellan is in PICU right now with an extremely high heart rate (SVT). They have tried many things to get it down and have been unsucessful. Please pray for God's hand of intervention here, not only for Stellan, but also for his family. This event has brought them back to the place emotionally, where they were told that Stellan had no hope or chance of living while in utero.

2 comments:

amanda said...

i have been praying throughout the day... thanks for the heads-up.

Tracy P. said...

Destini, did you see the post about Stellan's name in the desert of Senegal? Mary who took those pictures is my sister-in-law. It was SO weird when I saw them on MckMama's blog after just seeing them (minus the one with Stellan's name) on Mary's Facebook page. I had no idea she even read MckMama's blog. Anyway, thought you might be interested in my small world story. Hope you guys are doing well. Has the church job started?